Monday, October 19, 2009

Mailbox Monday


Here are a couple of the books I received from paperbackswap. :)




Book Blurb:

When the last available bachelor on World's End island marries someone else, working mom Regina Barrone realizes that the love she yearns for isn't just going to appear by magic... Dylan Hunter has returned to land for his brother's wedding, but he is troubled. Years ago, he chose his life as a selkie - an immortal being of the sea - over the fragile and treacherous emotions of humanity...

But Neither Regina nor Dylan foresee the future, where only love can save them - and the world.












Book Blurb:

It's been a hell of a day for Abby Barlow. In just a few hours, she's survived an explosion, watched her employer die, had a startling dream, and now she finds herself in a seedy Chicago hotel with the sexy, unearthly Dante, a man she both desires and fears.

For 341 years, Dante has stood as guardian to The Chalice, a mortal woman chosen to hold back the darkness. A terrible twist of fate has now made Abby that woman. Three hours ago, Dante would have used all his charms to seduce her. Now she is his to protect. And he will do so until his very death. A terrifying plan has been set in motion, one that will plunge Dante and Abby into an epic battle between good and evil - and a desperate race to save their love...

I'm looking forward to these. :)

M

10 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Wohoo Sea Fever :) I have book 1 and 3 and sure hope they are good

Michelle Greathouse said...

B,

I had 1 and 3 as well...but I would not read them until I got 2. LOL I hope they are good too. :)

M

Amy J said...

Oh, I loved Alexandra Ivy's books! Each one gets better and better! Enjoy!

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

The Sea Fever is new to me; that cover sure looks good!

Michelle Greathouse said...

Amy,

I keep thinking I've read this one - or one like it. I know I've read a book that has a character named Dante. :) I hope I didn't request a book I've read before. LOL But with the number of books I've read - it's bound to happen every now and again.

Patti,

This is the Children of the Sea series. I have not read it yet - but my friend Anna has and she enjoyed them. :)
Sea Witch
Sea Fever
Sea Lord
I'm not sure if this is the end of the series or not. There is also a short story, Sea Crossing in the anthology Shifter. :)

Lea said...

That Sea Fever book sounds awesome Michelle!

And Alexandra Ivy - yum.. ;)

I love your cute mailbox lady. :)

You enjoy those reads..

L

Michelle Greathouse said...

Lea,

Hi! I hope you are well. :)

Thank you. I thought the mailbox lady was cute too - I added the mailbox all by myself. LOL I meant to tell you when I was able to get to your blog the other day that I love your new signature - she is very pretty. :)

Have a great day.

M

Donna said...

Nice mailbox loot! I've been wanting to read the Children of the Sea series ever since Amy C. did a review awhile. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle!

Looks like two great reads! I really want to try the Children of the Sea series and Alexandra Ivy's book always good sooo good.

Did you make your mailbox fairy lady, soooo cute!!!

Dottie :)

Michelle Greathouse said...

Hi Donna,

I'm looking forward to them as well...now that I have the first 3 I'm going to move them up on the tbr pile. :)

Dottie,

How are you? No, I did not make her. I have no talent in that department. I found her and added the words and the mailbox using paint - my daughter taught me how to do that. :)

Thanks for stopping by ladies. Have a wonderful day.

M