Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Award


Patti gave me this award over at her non-book blog http://sleeplessinneworleans.blogspot.com/

I am supposed to list 7 things about me.

1. I have one sister. She is 3 years younger than me and a nurse.

2. I have never been on a plane.

3. I have never been out of the US of A.

4. I love True Blood, Weeds, Californication, Big Love and I am looking forward to the new Spartacus show that is coming to Starz in January.

5. I am a huge action movie fan. The more guns, fighting and blowing up of things the better. :)

6. I love Chinese good. I could eat Chinese every day and not get tired of it.

7. I hate math - with a fiery passion. I can add, subtract, multiple and divide whole numbers, decimals and fractions - but after that, forget it. I'm clueless.

And that is a little bit about me. :)

Oh and I am supposed to nominate 7 blogs - but ya'll know how I am about those link thingies so I nominate everyone who reads this and leaves a comment. :) Grab your award and post 7 things about yourself. :)

M

No comments: