Saturday, October 31, 2009

Review Re-Cap October '09


I hope everyone has a Safe and Happy Halloween! I can't believe tomorrow is the first of November...where has this year gone?

I was very fortunate to read some really great books this month - below is a re-cap of my ratings. :)

5 Stars

An Echo in the Bone - Diana Gabaldon
Dream Fever - Karen Marie Moning
Deadly Desire - Keri Arthur

4 Stars
Oracle's Legacy : Children of Sun Vol I
Oracle's Legacy : Shadows of Fate Vol II
Covet - J R Ward

3 Stars
Magic Bites - Ilona Andrews
Syren - Angie Sage
Matters of the Blood - Maria Lima

5 stars - Loved It
4 Stars - Really Liked It
3 Stars - Liked It
2 Stars - Didn't Like It
1 Star - Hated It
DNF - Did Not Finish

M

3 comments:

Donna said...

Very good reading month you. Those are the best kind.

Michelle Greathouse said...

Donna,

I agree. :)

M

Christine said...

Oh! Another adult who reads Septamus Heap?!? Sweet! Although I'm a bit behind in the series, I did rather enjoy the first two books.

Also so glad to see that you loved Deadly Desires. Another series I'm behind in but would love to catch up in. It's good to see readers are still enjoying the series six or seven books in... or is it eight now?