Monday, February 15, 2010

Mailbox Monday




I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a great Valentine's Day. These books are my present from my Hubby. :)

Book Blurb:

The night is not safe for mortals. Denise MacGregor knows all too well what lurks in the shadows - her best friend is half-vampire Cat Crawfield - and she has already lost more than the average human could bear. But her family's past is wrapped in secrets and shrouded in darkness - and a demon shapeshifter has marked Denise as prey. Now her survival depends on an immortal who lusts for a taste of her.

He is Spade, a powerful, mysterious vampire who has walked the earth for centuries and is now duty-bound to protect this endangered, alluring human - even if it means destroying his own kind. Denise may arouse his deepest hungers, but Spade knows he must fight his urge to have her as they face the nightmare together . . .

Because once the first crimson drop falls, they will both be lost.

And

Book Blurb:

Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux wakes from a year-long coma to find herself changed - an angel with wings the colors of midnight and dawn - but her fragile body needs time to heal before she can take flight. Her lover, the stunningly dangerous archangel Raphael, is used to being in control - especially when it comes to the woman he considers his own. But Elena has never done well with authority...

They've barely begun to understand each other when Raphael receives an invitation to a ball from the archangel Lijuan. To refuse would be a sign of fatal weakness, so Raphael must ready Elena for the flight to Beijing - and to the nightmare that awaits them there. Ancient and without conscience, Lijuan holds a power that lies with the dead. And she has organized the most vicious of welcomes for Elena...

My Hubby knows the way to my heart....:)

M


7 comments:

Anna said...

Oooh Nice presents you got there. I loved FDOC! Hope you had a good Valentines!

Anonymous said...

Wow nice, cant wait till I get my hands on First Drop of Crimson

Blodeuedd said...

You lucky woman :D
Yes he did good

Donna said...

Lucky woman you are! My husband would be lost in a bookstore trying to find me a book.

Enjoy!

Michelle Greathouse said...

Anna,

I'm glad you liked FDOC - I'm looking forward to it. :) I did have a nice Valentines - hope you did too.

Anon,

Thank you. :) And thanks for stopping by.

B,

He did do good - and I agree, I am a lucky woman. :)

Donna,

I keep a list of books in my desk drawer - according to the month they come out and I cross them off as I get them. :) Hubby knows about this list and he just grabbed it and wrote down a few of the titles and headed to the store. :) He can be sneaky at times. LOL

Have a wonderful evening.

M

Donna said...

Michelle - Ah, gotcha! Well, what I need to do is strategically place post-its with books I want around the house close to my birthday and other occasions. Maybe he'll get the hint. LOL!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Awwww what a sweet hubby!!!! Hope you had a great Valentines' Day!