Thursday, March 18, 2010

Book Cover: Harvest Hunting


Ms. Galenorn posted this on her Myspace blog - the cover for Harvest Hunting, the 9th installment in her OtherWorld/Sisters of the Moon series. This book is told from Delilah's POV and is due out 10-26-2010.

Blurb:

It's Samhain and the Autumn Lord has called for my training to begin with the Death Maidens....and I find that I like it.

But we've got problems: werewolves are going missing and a new magical drug, "Wolf Briar" is being used as a weapon.

My dear Chase and I have come to a delicate crossroads and there's no turning back from our decision.

And most dangerous of all: Stacia Bonecrusher has put a bounty on our heads.

Now it's a race to take out the demon general before she realizes the sixth Spirit Seal is within her reach.

M

No comments: