Monday, March 1, 2010

Mailbox Monday

Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I wish you a great week ahead. :)



Some people have the Sight. Genevieve Scelan has the Scent.

They call her "Hound," and with her unique supernatural sense Evie can track nearly anything - lost keys, vanished family heirlooms . . . even missing people. And though she knows to stay out of the magical undercurrent that runs beneath Boston's historic streets, a midnight phone call from a long-vanished lover will destroy the careful boundaries she has drawn. Now, to pay a years-old debt, Evie must venture into the shadowy world that lies between myth and reality, where she will find betrayal, conspiracies, and revelations that will shatter all she believes about herself and the city she claims as home.

When the Hunt is on, the Hound must run . . .

This one sounds interesting. :)

M

2 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

I must agree with you there, it does sound interesting :)

Lea said...

It does sound interesting Michelle! Sorry I've not been around in a while!

I hope all is well with you, thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. :-) Lovely to hear from you.

Best
L