Thursday, July 1, 2010

Book Blogger Hop & Follow Friday



Over at Crazy-for-Books they're having a Book Blogger Hop. Here is a description from the website:

It's Friday! Time for another Book Blogger Love Fest HOP!!

ABOUT THE HOP:
In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! So, I created this weekly BOOK PARTY where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start PARTYING!!

Sounds like a blast. Go and check it out - leave your link so others can stop by your blog - and don't forget to check out some of the blogs listed - you may find several you like. I did. :)

http://www.crazy-for-books.com/

Now there is a twist: This week I am introducing myself and telling why I started blogging:

Hello my name is Michelle and I was introduced to blogging by my wonderful friend Anna - you can find her here:

http://annavivian.blogspot.com/




AND


To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers -
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

Happy Follow Friday!


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hopping in from the Book Blogger Hop! =))

Im already a follower =) Happy Reading!

Have a great weekend!

xoxo

http://www.larissaslife.com/2010/07/book-blogger-hop-folow-my-book-blog.html

Anna said...

I'm really glad you started blogging.

It's addicting isn't it. ;)

pussreboots said...

I'm a follower. I'm hopping by. Happy almost Friday. Pussreboots.

Unknown said...

Happy Follow Friday! Hopping by to check out your site, and now I'm a new follower! Great site.

Hop on by to Paromantasy I'll see you there :-)

Christine said...

Happy Hopping Day!

Great blog, I´m following you now!

Have a great weekend!

http://readingonthedarkside.blogspot.com/

CarlyB said...

Hi! I found your blog through the Hop and I'm really glad I did because it's great :). I'm your latest follower so I'm sure I'll be back soon!
Have a lovely weekend,
Carly x.

http://carlybennett.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your blog looks great and now I'm a follower! Have a great holiday weekend!

Unknown said...

Thanks for finding me on the Hop. Glad I could come over and see yours. I love that say you get excited finding new authors. It's like finding a small treasure I think. I'm a new follower and you have a great site!

Vicki S said...

Hey, great to meet you! I'm now following and have added you to my Book Blog List.

Thanks for hopping over my way earlier ;)

Arena @ {thenerdswife} said...

Stopping by from Parajunkee's View Follow Friday.

I'm a new follower.

You can find me at The Nerd's Wife.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Arena
aka The Nerd's Wife

Rachel said...

Stopping by via the hop! Late I know, but I just love meeting fellow books bloggers!

Love your blog and layout! :)

Rachel
And the plot thickens...