Saturday, July 31, 2010

July Review Re-Cap :)


Can you believe today is the last day of July? It amazes me how time seems to move faster now that I am an adult. I remember, as a child - how slowly time seemed to move - not anymore. :)

Here in Georgia we have year round school - that means that the kids only have a 9 week summer break. That also means that our son is heading back to school on Monday. :) This will be his last year in middle school - that also amazes me - as well as the fact that his older sister will start college in a couple of weeks. :) Now I just feel old. LOL

July was a great reading month for me. I discovered 4 new to me authors: Justin Cronin, Cynthia Eden, Dee Davis and Elisabeth Naughton. I was also introduced to the Romantic Suspense genre - and I am now a fan. :) YaY! For me. Here is a re-cap of my July reads:

5 Stars

The Passage - Justin Cronin
Death's Mistress - Karen Chance
The Darkest Lie - Gena Showalter
Destined for An Early Grave - Jeaniene Frost
Deadly Fear - Cynthia Eden
Entwined - Elisabeth Naughton

4 Stars

Bullet - LK Hamilton
Kings Property - Morgan Howell
Clan Daughter - Morgan Howell
Royal Destiny - Morgan Howell
Salt & Silver - Anna Katherine
Marked - Elisabeth Naughton

3 Stars

Crux - Moira Rogers
Bond of Blood - Diane Whiteside
White Cat - Holly Black
Desperate Deeds - Dee Davis
Lucan - Susan Kearney

2 Stars

Dark Warrior Unleashed - Alexis Morgan
Ghostland - Jory Strong

That was my reading month. How was yours?

M

No comments: