Sunday, August 8, 2010

Winner: Holly's Inbox: Scandal in the City

Good morning everyone. I hope you are enjoying your day. It is time to choose the winner for Holly's Inbox: Scandal in the City.

Using Random dot org:

1. I will list all qualified entrants using list shuffle and mix the names several times.

2. I will use random number generator to choose the winning number.

Here we go:

There were 10 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

  1. Katelyn
  2. debbie
  3. Martha Lawson
  4. Karen
  5. misskallie2000
  6. Renee G
  7. tetewa
  8. Kelsey
  9. Carol Wong
  10. Grace
And the winner is #6, Renee G. Congrats Renee. I will send an email for your mailing address.

Happy Reading,

M

1 comment:

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Hello! I just gave you a blog award.

Zakiya

http://walkingbutterflyfeet.com/