Monday, September 20, 2010

M.M.F.F. Challenge: Week #6



Amy C over at Romance Book Wyrm and Dottie over at Tink's Place
have come up with the idea for a Monday Morning Flash Fiction challenge. Each Monday a new picture prompt
will be posted and if you choose to participate - you post your story on Friday.


And here is the sixth picture prompt.


Oh my goodness. I am drawing a total blank. LOL I will definitely have to stretch my imagination on this one. I haven't read a historical novel in years - that doesn't leave me much to fall back on.

Stop back by on Friday to see what I can come up with.

M

4 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Hihi, I might just go fantasy with this one

Michelle Greathouse said...

B,

I have an idea cooking - have to see where it goes. :)

This one is going to be the hardest one for me. LOL

M

Amy C said...

Hey Michelle!

So, this one is going to be a challenge for you! That's awesome. Looking forward to seeing what you cook up for this one :D.

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle!

I already have a story cooking on the back burner, waiting to see which way it goes. I have to say, this prompt is the most challenging for me as well. I do read lots of fantasy, but not a lot to relate to the prompt. I have read a good Arthurian novel in years or one that made use of magic, not like in the case of Merlin. But, and I'm usually a seat of the pantser, I do have a story cooking up... that never happens to me. I'm not much of a plotter, I just let the characters lead wherever they want to go, usually the day before or the day of... so maybe a little challenge is what I needed?

Dottie :)