Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holiday Scramble & Upcoming Product Review

Can you believe Thanksgiving is a week from today?  I have no idea where the time has gone and it seems like the holidays have snuck up on me.

Hubby wants to do a turkey and a ham this year.  Gah!  I am not really a turkey gal - so I hope he is looking forward to lots of turkey sandwiches.  I have bought everything for the fixins - but haven't picked up the turkey or ham yet - will probably make a quick run to the store on Tuesday.


I went shopping today and picked up a few Christmas gifts (and the tree to put them under) as well as some wrapping paper, bags and tape.  I never seem to have enough tape.  And to add to the holiday fun - this is the first year we will have Bella Kitty and I'm anxiously awaiting her first encounter with the tree.  :)


Christmas is my biggest mass book buying event.  I look forward to it every year.  I've been keeping a list of the books I want and so far I have 35 books on that list.  :)  I know, I know.  I may have an addiction.  

Not too long ago I did a product review of a book case from CSN and I love it.  They contacted me today to see if I would be interested in doing another product review and I immediately said yes.  Looks like I will need another book case after Christmas.


I think by now we are all familiar with CSN and the over 200 stores they have available.  You can find anything from an armoire or a barstool, a tv stand or a waterbed.  I am excited to do a product review.

Stay tuned.  :)

M


CSN Stores

No comments: