Friday, December 10, 2010

Book Blogger Hop





Over at Crazy-for-Books they're having a Book Blogger Hop. Here is a description from the website:




It's Friday! Time for another Book Blogger Love Fest HOP!!

ABOUT THE HOP:
 
In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! So, I created this weekly BOOK PARTY where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! 
 
It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start PARTYING!!


Sounds like a blast. Go and check it out - leave your link so others can stop by your blog - and don't forget to check out the blogs listed - you may find several you like. I did. :)


http://www.crazy-for-books.com/
 
This week's question comes from Angela who blogs at Library Girl Reads:
 
 "What is the thing you like most about reading book blogs?  Is it the reviews, author guest posts, articles, giveaways, or something else entirely?"
 
I love finding new to me authors.  I also like it when a new book cover from one of my favorite series or a new series from a favorite author is posted.  :)
 
I like reading book news and author updates - and I enjoy the book reviews.  
 
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopping by ... I love finding out about new books and authors :)

Lover Of Romance said...

Just stopping by for the hop!! Old follower here!!! Its always fun to find people that have the same passion in books and reading as we do!!!

Feel free to check out mine at Addicted To Romance

Happy Holidays!

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Just hopping by to say HI! I'm already a follower.

I like to just explore the blogs. You always find something new and I have fun. :)

pussreboots said...

Here is why I read book blogs. Happy blog hop!

Brenda said...

I like finding new authors too. It seems like there's a bit of an endless supply where new authors are concerned, but that's not a bad thing for a book lover!

Ruth Cox aka abitosunshine said...

Hopping through! Your book blog is a beauty!