Thursday, December 30, 2010

December Reading Re-Cap


Good morning everyone.  :)  I hope you've all had a wonderful Holiday season - and if you have something planned for New Years - have fun and be safe.

Here is a rundown of the books I read this month.

5 Stars

Eternal Hunger - Laura Wright
Indulgence in Death - JD Robb
Wicked Appetite - Janet Evanovich
The Queen of Last Hopes - Susan Higginbotham

4 Stars

Naked Dragon - Annette Blair
Kiss at Your Own Risk - Stephanie Rowe
Indefensible - Pamela Callow

3 Stars

I Dream of Genies - Judi Fennell
Cell - Stephen King
Dark Viking - Sandra Hill
State of Decay - James Knapp
Masked by Moonlight - Nancy Gideon
Eternal Kiss of Darkness - Jeaniene Frost

How was your reading month?



2 comments:

Carissa said...

Mine was pretty good overall. The only book that I had any issues with really was Mark of the Demon. I just had a hard time identifying with the main character.

Michelle Greathouse said...

Carissa,

I've had that happen to me before and it is very annoying - especially when I read reviews where others have truly enjoyed the book. But we can't all like every book we pick up. :)

Thanks for stopping by - Happy New Year!

M