Monday, December 20, 2010

M.M.F.F. Challenge: Week #19





Amy C over at Romance Book Wyrm and Dottie over at Tink's Place
have come up with the idea for a Monday Morning Flash Fiction challenge. Each Monday a new picture prompt
will be posted and if you choose to participate - you post your story on Friday - 350 words, give or take. 


And here is the nineteenth picture prompt.








This week Dottie gave us two pictures to choose from - and I chose this one.  :)  I'm not sure why it stood out for me more than the other..it was a half nekkid fella and a dragon.  LOL

Stop by on Friday if you get the chance and see what I can come up with for this picture.  

M

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle!

This is the one I liked best too! And I'll probably be writing to. LOL But the half nekkid angel-man is tasty too!

Dottie :)