Monday, January 31, 2011

January Review Re-Cap

 

Good morning everyone.  Can you believe a full month has passed in the new year?  I hope the new year has been kind to you and yours so far.  :)

Here is a re-cap of the books I read this month.

5 Stars

Blood Song - Cat Adams
StormWalker - Allyson James
FireWalker - Allyson James
Monster Island - David Wellington
Crimson Wind - Diana Pharaoh Francis
Red Hot Fury - Kasey Mackenzie

4 Stars

Harvest Hunting - Yasmine Galenorn
The Fallen: Raziel - Kristina Douglas

3 Stars


Once Bitten - Kalayna Price
Sugar and Sin - Stella and Audra Price
All That's True - Jackie Lee Miles
To Have and To Kill - Mary Jane Clark


I had a pretty good reading month.  Kinda in a slump right now, but hoping to shake it off soon.  :)


How was your reading month?


M
 

3 comments:

Michelle Greathouse said...

Test comment. :)

M

Lea said...

Comments are working Michelle all seems well.

You had another excellent reading month!

You put me to shame!! lol

Enjoy
L

Michelle Greathouse said...

Lea,

I read some great books in January and I have so many that I am looking forward to next month. LOL

I had an email this morning from Diana saying that she couldn't leave a comment - that is the reason for the tests - but then she emailed again and said all was fine. :) Also the links are showing up without having to place the cursor over them.

I don't know how you do it Lea - but I appreciate it more than you know. :)

M