Friday, February 11, 2011

Covers & Promo: Darkness Unbound & Darkness Rising

Darkness Unbound is the first book in the new Dark Angels series by Keri Arthur.

Book Blurb:

Risa Jones is as extraordinary as her heritage. Born from a lab-enhanced clone mother and an Aedh father, she can not only talk to the souls of the dying and the dead, but she can see the reapers and walk the gray fields that divide this world from the next...

Release Date:  09-27-11

And Book #2 in the Dark Angel's series:


 

No Release Date or Blurb on Book #2

4 comments:

VampFanGirl said...

These covers are beautiful! I'm especially lovin' the red one.

Unknown said...

I love these covers! I'm a huge fan of her Riley Jenson Guardian series. I look forward to checking this one out!

Michelle Greathouse said...

VFG,

I agree. I think I like the US covers much better than the UK ones.

Carmel,

I hate that the Riley series ended - but I was pleased with how Ms. Arthur left it. I am really looking forward to this new series. :)

M

Ronda Tutt said...

Wow, the series sounds awesome, I will have to add these to my wish list.