Monday, February 28, 2011

February Review Re-Cap


We've come to the end of another month.  :)  It just blows my mind how much faster time seems to pass now that I am older.  

I read a few new to me authors this month and enjoyed some of them very much.  I also had a few DNF's this month.  

Here they are:

5 Stars

Nekropolis - Tim Waggoner
Dreams of a Dark Warrior - Kresley Cole

4 Stars

Beyond the Night - Joss Ware
The Thieves of Darkness - Richard Doetsch

3 Stars

Black Wings - Christina Henry
Enemy Within - Marcella Burnard
Right Hand Magic - Nancy A Collins

DNF

Stripped - Marcia Colette
Song of Scarabaeus - Sara Creasy
State of Mind - Sven Michael Davison

How was your reading month?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle!

I read so many books this month.. it seems I read faster on my ereader than turning the pages of a print book. I miss holding book in my hands though. I pick up couple of print books to read every month too, but it's harder to take them in the car and takes longer to read... don't know why on that second part....

Dottie :)