Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WoW: Living on the Edge by Shannon K. Butcher

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post started by Breaking the Spine to showcase books we are patiently awaiting.

 

Book Blurb:

After a devastating injury, Lucas Ramsay knows he's finished as a soldier.But when the general who saved his life asks him for a favor, he says yes. All Lucas has to do is keep the general's daughter from getting on a plane to Colombia -- which is easier said than done...

Independent to the core, Sloane Gideon is a member of the Edge-a group of mercenaries for hire. But she's not on the clock for this mission. Her best friend is being held by a vicious drug lord, and Sloane must rescue her -- no matter how many handsome ex-soldiers her father sends to dissuade her.

With little choice, Lucas tracks Sloane to Colombia-where she reluctantly allows him to aid her in her search. But as they grow closer to the target, they grow closer to each other. And before the battle is over, both will have to decide just what they are willing to fight for...

Release Date:  03-01-11


5 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Sweet :D

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

I have this on my WoW too!

Great choice!

Book of Secrets said...

Yep! I have my eye on this one too!

bittenbyromance said...

I like the cover!

bittenbyromance said...

I just noticed the title I have to have this book now! It's the title to one of my favorite songs from Areosmith!How cool is that.