Sunday, March 20, 2011

In My Mailbox: 03-20-11


In My Mailbox is a feature that was started over at The Story Siren. Each week we share what we bought, borrowed from the library or received in the mail.



 

Here is my mailbox. 





Won from Chas at LovLivLife Reviews:

A beautiful book cover for any mass market paperback.  :)

Bought:

Treachery in Death by J D Robb
Seduce Me in Dreams by Jacqueline Frank


For Review:
Lydia by Tim Sandlin - Thanks to Sourcebooks

From Paper Back Swap:

Blood Magic by Matthew Cook

And last but certainly not least - my Hubby gifted me with a Sony Pocket E-Reader.  :) 


 

8 comments:

Madison said...

http://raisingrueben.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox.html

I've never had a book cover for a paperback--what a great way to keep them protected!

Blodeuedd said...

I am jealous now! What a great hubby :D

Belinda said...

Congrats! You got some amazing books this week. Have fun reading! You can find my mailbox at The Bookish Snob

Sally said...

Great books. Love the In Death series.
Happy reading.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-11.html

Mel said...

Congratulations on the ebook reader - you'l love it! :-)

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Wow. What a thoughtful hubby to get you an ereader I'm sure you'll be making great use of.


Enjoy your Book Jacket!!=)

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Wait. I just now looked up those Matthew Cook covers over in GR and I am loving the covers- will have to read the blurbs.

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle!

You have the best hubby!! Woohoo!! A new Sony ereader!! And a fantastic mailbox haul too!!

Dottie :)