Saturday, April 30, 2011

April R.A.K Closed :)





April was the first month I participated in the R.A.K. and I have to say, this was a very great idea.  :)

I did not receive any books in April - but I did mail out four and I hope they are enjoyed.

To Ash @ Smash Attack Reads!:

The Curse Workers by Holly Black
Feed by Mira Grant

To Sara @ Sara's Urban Fantasy Blog:

Taste Me Arc by Tamara Hogan

To Kt @ A Book Obsession:

Crescendo Arc by Becca Fitzpatrick

If you haven't signed up for the R.A.K - stop by and take a look around, sign up and share your love of reading with others.  :)

2 comments:

Tynga said...

Where's your wishlist hun?

Tynga said...

I found your GoodReads wishlist. I would like to offer you Kindling the Moon By Jenn Bennett. It's a pre-order though, so you'll have it in June/July.
Email me at TyngaUF(a)gmail.com ^^