Saturday, April 2, 2011
Random Acts of Kindness
Book Soulmates has come up with a very cool idea for bloggers - Random Acts of Kindness. I found out about R.A.K from Sara at Sara's Urban Fantasy Blog.
What is Random Acts of Kindess. Well the ladies at Book Soulmates thought it would be a great idea to offer a way for bloggers to share books and book related merchandise.
Here are the rules:
• Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.
• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)
• Create a wish list and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month. (Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.)
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
I think this is a wonderful idea. :) Here is my wish list.
Blood Shot - Cherie Priest
Crossed - J F Lewis
Allison Hewitt is Trapped - Madeleine Roux
Hellforged - Nancy Holzner
Dead Streets - Tim Waggoner
Living on the Edge - Shannon K Butcher
You can find my complete wish list here.
I do not mind reading ARC's or previously read books. :)