Thursday, May 5, 2011
May R.A.K :)
Book Soulmates has come up with a very cool idea - Random Acts of Kindness.
What is Random Acts of Kindness? Well the ladies at Book Soulmates thought it would be a great idea to offer a way for bloggers to share books and book related merchandise.
Here are the rules:
• Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.
• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)
• Create a wish list and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month. (Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.)
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
LINKS YOU'LL NEED:
Sign up for May [HERE]
See who else is participating [HERE]
I have a wish list on Goodreads. :) If you are interested, you can find it here: