Sunday, July 17, 2011

In My Mailbox: 07-16-11

In My Mailbox is a feature that was started over at The Story Siren. Each week we share what we bought, borrowed from the library or received in the mail.

Here is what I received this last week: 

For Review:

Working Stiff - Rachel Caine
DownPour - Kat Richardson
Isle of Night - Veronica Wolff
The Magicians - Lev Grossman
The Magician King - Lev Grossman
Thanks to Penguin

The Betrayal - Diane Noble
Blood Brothers - Josephine Cox
Thanks to William Morrow

The Immortality Virus - Christine Amsden
Thanks to Author Christine Amsden

From PaperBackSwap

Dead World - J N Duncan
Moonlight Warrior - Janet Chapman

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i almost bought that first Lev Grossman book the other day, B&N has it super cheap right now. . .but i opted for something else.

I'll be curious to read your review, i'm still thinking about buying it.

Blodeuedd said...

I am curious about Grossman :)
Enjoy all those cool books

Book Sake said...

I really want to read more Rachel Caine books - they all look great!

Check out our Mailbox at BookSake.

Sara M said...

Working Stiff sounds amazing. I've been looking forward to it forever. Can't wait for your review! :)

Unknown said...

Hello, hope your having a good day.

I'm a massive fan of Rachel Caine, I'm on book seven of The Morganville Vampire book, and I've not heard of Working Stiff before so that sounds great.

I'm a new follower and can't wait to read your Working Stiff review.

Don't be a stranger,
Holly @ In-Interest

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Nice mailbox this week. Moonlight Warrior sounds like a good book, I will have to add it to my list.
Book Sniffers Anonymous