Sunday, July 31, 2011

July Reading Re-Cap


Another month has passed us by - summer is drawing to an end.  The kids head back to school in a week - the holidays will be here before we know it.  Honestly, I stopped by the Dollar store today and they were already putting out Halloween candy.  Good grief!

I had a pretty good reading month for July.  Here is a rundown:

5 Stars

Mystical Warrior - Janet Chapman
Smokin' Seventeen - Janet Evanovich
Killer Move - Michael Marshall
Hit List - Laurell K Hamilton
WolfsBane - Andrea Cremer
Shadowflame - Dianne Sylvan

4 Stars

Dead Iron - Devon Monk
A Shot in the Dark - K A Stewart
Grave Dance - Kalayna Price
Undead & Undermined - MaryJanice Davidson
Afterlight - Elle Jasper
Chosen By Blood - Virna DePaul
Raven - Suzy Turner


3 Stars


The Betrayal - Diane Noble


How was your reading month?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had a good month ... I enjoyed most of the books I read. Seems like you did too :-)