Saturday, September 24, 2011

In My Mailbox: 09-24-11



In My Mailbox is a feature that was started over at The Story Siren. Each week we share what we bought, borrowed from the library or received in the mail.

Here is what I received this past week:


For Review:

In Blood We Trust - Christine Cody
Dead Mann Walking - Stefan Petrucha
Bloodstone - Nancy Holzner
Sins of the Angels - Linda Poitevin
In Memories We Fear - Barb Hendee
Frail - Joan Frances Turner
Thanks to Penguin

Wishes & Stitches - Rachel Herron
Falling Together - Marisa de los Santos
Thanks to WilliamMorrow

Crazy In Paradise - Deborah Brown 
Thanks to Deborah Brown


8 comments:

Jill Buck said...

Looks like a lot of fun titles!

Blodeuedd said...

You got some awesome sounding books this week :D

Anna said...

I almost picked up Sins of the Angels. Let me know how you like it. :)

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

Great haul as usual, Michelle! I'm looking forward to your review of Sins of the Angels. Hopefull I'm getting that book too sometime next week. Enjoy your books! :)

Ailsa said...

Ooh, looks like some really interesting titles there! I'll keep my eyes on the blog for some reviews :)

~Ailsa

Anonymous said...

OH, we got several of the same books from Penguin! I'm also really curious about Dead Mann Walking. I'm drawn to your side bar and we have lots in common. I think I need to come back and visit. :)

My IMM: http://bit.ly/rnXZn9

A Musing Mother said...

Nice! Check out mine!

Jade @ Chasing Empty Pavements said...

Havent seen most of these, but I hope you enjoy them all!!


My IMM