Friday, September 2, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness: September 2011


Random Acts of Kindness is brought to us by Book Soulmates.

It's a new month, and that means R.A.K time.  I am having a blast participating in the R.A.K program.  If you haven't joined - give it a try.  :)  This is a great way to share in the love of books and really, who doesn't like getting books in the mail?

OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!


Easy peezy!!

Links you will need:
Sign up for September [
HERE]
See who else is participating [
HERE]
 
 
I love looking through everyone's wishlist.  However, my own wishlist has tripled since participating in R.A.K - I've found so many good books on other readers lists.  :)

2 comments:

Tynga said...

Hey Michelle! I noticed that quite a few books from your wishlist are available on netgalley, you should check it out!

Michelle Greathouse said...

Tynga,

I waited a long time to buy an e-reader, and for me, it's been a huge waste of money. I've only used it three times. I just don't like it.

But the books I reviewed with it came from Netgalley. They are a wonderful source for those people who enjoy the e-reader.

Have a great weekend.

M