Saturday, January 14, 2012

In My Mailbox: 1-14-12

In My Mailbox is a feature that was started over at The Story Siren. Each week we share what we bought, borrowed from the library or received in the mail.


Here is what I received this past week: 


Unbroken - Rachel Caine
Undone Deeds - Mark Del Franco
Thanks to Penguin

Sex, Lies and Valentines by Tawny Weber
Alpha Instinct - Katie Reus
Thanks to Tawny Weber and Katie Reus

The Night is Mine - M L Buchman
Deliver Me from Darkness - Tes Hilaire
Stud - Cheryl Brooks
Thanks to SourceBooks 

6 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Very nice. I really enjoy all those covers on the books. Great haul.

Grace
Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

Paige said...

I hope you enjoy everything! Come check out my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-16.html

Melliane said...

you're so lucky I can't wait to read Unbroken! Enjoy!

My IMM

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

I love Rachel Caine! And the rest looks great! I hope you enjoy what you got!

Here's my IMM!

Unknown said...

nice haul this week, enjoy everything!

Shorskie's IMM

Library Kary said...

New follower here! Looks like a good week! Here is my IMM if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-3.html