Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Review Recap

February has come and gone - even giving us an extra day - Happy Leap Year!  I always wondered if one of my children had been born on the 29th - would I have given them the birthday of the 28th or March 1st?


I had a pretty good reading month for February - here's a recap of the reviews I posted:


5 Stars
Pure - Julianna Baggott
Lothaire - Kresley Cole
Courting Darkness - Yasmine Galenorn
Vampire's Kiss - Veronica Wolff **current giveaway** 


4 Stars
Undone Deeds - Mark Del Franco
The Night Is Mine - M L Buchman
Unbroken - Rachel Caine
King of Darkness - Elisabeth Staab
Stud - Cheryl Brooks
A Brush of Darkness - Allison Pang


2 Stars
Deliver Me From Darkness - Tes Hilaire
Germline - T C McCarthy
Darkness Descending - Devynn Quinn


   

No comments: