Saturday, March 10, 2012

In My Mailbox: 03-10-12

In My Mailbox is a feature that was started over at The Story Siren. Each week we share what we bought, borrowed from the library or received in the mail.


Here is what I received this past week:     


For Review:
Devil's Punch - Ann Aguirre
Shadow's Fall - Dianne Sylvan
Sins of the Son - Linda Poitevin
Thanks to Penguin

The Thirteenth Sacrifice - Debbie Viguie
Magic Without Mercy - Devon Monk
Thanks to Penguin

Chase Me - Tamara Hogan
Plague Town - Dana Fredsti
Thanks to SourceBooks and Titan Books 

6 comments:

Anna said...

Great IMM! I'm jealous :)

My IMM

Grace Fonseca said...

Some of these books look awesome. Great haul of books. Plague Town looks interesting.

Grace

Mary Kirkland said...

That's quite a haul.

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

Looking forward to your review of Plague Town, Michelle! This book keeps getting positive reviews, and I'm really curious! ;) Enjoy all your books!

Unknown said...

Great books, with a really awesome covers.
Janiera @This is From my Heart

Ailsa said...

I haven't read anything by Ann Aguire before - maybe I should change that?
I still have to read Sins of the Angels, too - it'll be good to have book 2 to go on to when I do read it, though - enjoy Sins of the Son!

You can see my IMM HERE.

~Ailsa

(PS - you can still enter my international giveaway here, and you get a bonus entry for leaving more comments.)