Saturday, March 24, 2012

In My Mailbox: 03-24-12

In My Mailbox is a feature that was started over at The Story Siren. Each week we share what we bought, borrowed from the library or received in the mail.


Here is what I received this past week:     

For Review:
A Brush of Darkness - Allison Pang
A Sliver of Shadow - Allison Pang
Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors - Molly Harper
Thanks to Simon & Schuster


For Review:
Geared for Pleasure - Rachel Grace
Thanks to Penguin


Purchased:
Kiss of the Vampire - Cynthia Garner
Tempted by Blood - Laurie London 

7 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Geared for pleasure looks wicked :D

Grace Fonseca said...

Never heard of Grace with Pleasure. It looks interesting.

Grace

The_Book_Queen said...

Nice! :) Love the covers for pretty much all of these books, and I think I've got most of them already on my list. :D

Enjoy!
TBQ
TBQ's Book Palace

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I'm not familiar with your books but I like any author named Alison - even if it's spelled "wrong" :-)
My IMM

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

Yay for Geared for Pleasure, Michelle! I've heard it's two stories in one book and reviews vary, so I'm waiting yours too! ;) The cover is gorgeous though! Enjoy all your reads!

Book Slave said...

Hi there, just popping in... Nice!

I'm really looking forward to reading Kiss of the Vampire as soon as I find the time, let me know you think. Enjoy your reading!

I'm also your newest follower!

Here is my blog to check out:
My IMM

Patricia said...

Big yay for PNR! : D Heheh. I hope you enjoy all of your reads and hopefully review them, too! (I still don't know whether to give the Molly Harper series a chance or not)

Happy Reading,
Patricia My IMM