Saturday, March 31, 2012

March RAK WrapUp

Another month of RAK has come and gone.  Here is a rundown of how March went for me.


Witch in the House by Jenna McKnight to Samantha
Box of Books to Laura (No Blog)
Box of Books to The Book Queen


All Things Wicked by Karina Cooper from The Book Queen
A Sliver of Shadow by Allison Pang from Sullivan McPig
Ashes by Ilsa J Bick from RainMaiden Jen

I'm looking forward to April RAK.  :)


The_Book_Queen said...

Big thanks yet again for the box o' books! :) I can't even begin to tell you how simply AWESOME you are!

And I hope you enjoy your RAK--it looks like a sexy read! :)

TBQ's Book Palace

miki said...

Great month

i hope April will be great for you too, you deserve it

all the best

Related Posts with Thumbnails
FTC Disclaimer: The majority of the books reviewed at Michelle's Book Blog are bought with my own money. However, I also receive books for review from authors, publishers and third party distributors. All opinions are my own - no matter who provides the book.

About Me

My Photo
I love to read - and I love to blog about the books I've read. I get very excited when I find a new author. If you are an author, publicist or publisher and you would like your bound book, ARC or galley copy reviewed - please email me at kweenmg at yahoo dot com. At this time I am not reviewing E-Books.
Copyright © 2008-2011 Michelle's Book Blog All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP