Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: 07-22-12

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!    



Here is what I received this past week:

For Review:
A Wolf At the Door - K A Stewart
Two Weeks Notice - Rachel Caine
A Hundred Words for Hate - Thomas E Sniegoski
Seawitch - Kat Richardson
Thanks to Penguin 

2 comments:

The_Book_Queen said...

Great haul! :)

What is Caine's book about--is it part of a new series or what? I'm so behind on upcoming books, even from many of my favorite authors. lol

Enjoy!
TBQ
TBQ's Book Palace

Mirjam said...

Seawitch reminds me that I'm way, way behind in the Greywalker series. Sigh. So many books... Happy reading! :)

My STS