Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: 11/18/12

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!    



Here is what I received this past week:

River Road - Suzanne Johnson
Ghost Planet - Sharon Lynn Fisher
King of the Dead - Joseph Nassise
Thanks to TOR

Collision Course - David Crawford
Cold Days - Jim Butcher
Thanks to NAL and ROC

Alien: The Illustrated Story - A Goodwin & W Simonson
Thanks to Titan Books

4 comments:

Anna said...

Great Haul! I received King of the Dead as well. Looks like it'll be a good read. I have River Road on my list too. Happy Reading!

Unknown said...

Oo Jim Butcher! I love Jim Butcher. Awesome books btw, Happy reading!

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

I pretty much covet most of these books :) Fab book haul, Michelle!

Book Sake said...

I can't wait to read Suzanne Johnson's next one!!

Our Media Mail post is at Book Sake. –Jessica