Monday, September 22, 2008

Eternal Pleasure

This is the first book in the Gods of the Night series by Nina Bangs and the story of Ty and Kelly.

Kelly Maloy is your average college student, working her way thru college with a series of odd jobs. This last job she's taken will put her way over the top with college money - making it a little easier for her to afford extra's, like food. The job is easy - pick this guy up from the airport and drive him wherever he needs to go every evening for a couple of weeks. But what is that saying about something being 'too good to be true'?

Ty Endeka is a beautiful man and he provokes feelings in Kelly that are almost overwhelming in their intensity. He seems too big, too much, too primal - nothing like any man Kelly has ever met before.

Ty is part of the Eleven - an alliance of ultimate predators. They have come together to prevent what the Mayans predict to be the end of the world on 12-21-12.


How does Kelly fit into this plan? Can Ty be true to himself, to his very nature - without scaring Kelly away?

I don't want to give too much away here - but the concept of this book is a little out there. Don't get me wrong - it is an awesome concept and I did enjoy this book. I am assuming there will be at least 10 more, with one book for each of the 'eleven' and maybe one for their leader, Fin - I'm not sure about that one though - cause I have no idea what Fin is going to turn out to be. LOL

I give this book a 3.5 out of 5. But I look forward to the next ones in the series.

M

No comments: