Monday, February 9, 2009

Night Huntress

This is the 5th book in the Sisters of the Moon series by Yasmine Galenorn - told from Delilah's point of view.

Book Blurb:

The D'Artigo sisters are half-human, half-Fae operatives for the Otherworld Intelligence Agency. Delilah, a werecat who's one of the Autumn Lord's Death Maidens, has to fight off the demon general who stole the third Spirit Seal and is now out for blood.

The Hags of Fate enjoy seeing me squirm. First, my boyfriend, Chase, mutters another woman's name in his sleep. Then I discover that the Autumn Lord has a very special plan for me. But things go from bad to deadly when Karvanak - the Raksasa - returns. In order to get his greedy hands on both the fourth spirit seal and his former associate, Vanzier, he kidnaps Chase. Now, we have to find a way to rescue the man I love without risking the safety of both Otherworld and Earth.....

I have to say this was an awesome read - much to my delight. The previous book, Dragonwytch kinda bogged down in the middle, and I had a hard time finishing it. But Night Huntress was fast paced and full of action - a great addition to the series.


I give this book and the entire series so far 4 out of 5 stars. :)


Sisters of the Moon:
1. Witchling (2006)
2. Changeling (2007)
3. Darkling (2007)
4. Dragon Wytch (2008)
5. Night Huntress (2009)
6. Demon Mistress (2009)

M

No comments: