Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pride

This is the 3rd book in the Werecats series by Rachel Vincent.

Book Blurb:

I'm on trial for my life. Falsely accused of infecting my human ex-boyfriend - and killing him to cover up the crime. Infecting a human is one of three capital offenses recognized by the Pride - along with murder and disclosure of our existence to a human.

I'm two for three. A goner.

Now we've discovered a rogue stray terrorizing the mountainside, hunting a wild teenage tabbycat. It's up to us to find and stop him before a human discovers us. With my lover Marc's help, I think I can protect the vulnerable girl from both the ambitious rogue and the scheming of the territorial council.

If I survive my own trial.

This series gets better with each book. Faythe Sanders is a strong willed, kick butt first - take names later kinda gal. :) I love the Werecat dynamic - the strong Alpha males with their rules and traditions - and Faythe trying to break every single one of those rules and stomp all over those out dated traditions. :)

I give this book and the series as a whole 5 out of 5 stars. :)

Werecats:

1. Stray (2007)
2. Rogue (2008)
3. Pride (2009)
4. Prey (2009)

M

No comments: