Saturday, July 17, 2010

Book Promo: Body Master by C J Barry




First in a brand-new sexy paranormal romance series from award- winning author C.J. Barry.

Book Blurb:
Seneca Thomas is an agent with XCEL, a secret government taskforce charged with capturing the dangerous shapeshifters that have infiltrated New York City, passing for humans.

Her Native American heritage gives her a special gift-the ability to see the shapeshifters for what they are.


But when her partner is killed in the line of duty, Seneca finds herself teamed up with Max Dempsey-a shapeshifter.

And when the pair discover a growing army of shifters gathering beneath the city, Seneca will have no choice but to trust the one man she shouldn't.

Release date: 8-3-10

M

2 comments:

bittenbyromance said...

This looks good. I going to add it to my TBR pile. Thanks

Michelle Greathouse said...

Laurie,

I thought it looked good too. :) I've added it to my list. The ever growing list....LOL

M