Monday, July 19, 2010

Mailbox Monday




Good morning everyone. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. :) What did you think about True Blood last night? Twists and Turns, twists and turns. I don't know what is going happen next. LOL

Here is a book I received from paperbackswap.

Book Blurb:

"Cases involving the occult handled with discretion." It was this ad that drew interesting business to the Philadelphia office of Bradley, Ryan and Davis, Private Investigators. Kevin Bradley and his partners were uniquely qualified to handle such assignments because they were far more than the mere mortals they appeared to be.

Kevin Bradley - or Brad - was in reality a powerful daemon lord, and Evan Davis was his half-daemon, half-human son. Allied with them was Lily Ryan, a daemon who could easily seduce mortals to do her bidding.

With their special advantages, solving mortal crimes should have been a cinch for them. but they never got the easy, open-and-such jobs. Instead they faced real challenges, like saving a wealthy woman's brother from inhuman captors who had chosen him as a pawn in a multidimensional, millennia-spanning campaign of conquest.

Or taking on the task of tracking down stolen crystal orbs that had belonged to a long-dead dowager empress of China - pursuing an elusive thief who would prove a dangerous adversary even for detectives able to draw upon powers beyond anything in the mortal realms.

Omnibus edition contains: Eye of the Daemon & Eyes of the Empress

This might be a little different and I'm looking forward to reading them both. :)

M

3 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

That cover is looking pretty dark, never heard of this one. I hope it's good

Jackie said...

I have this on a wish list, looking forward to your reading and the review to see how it fared!

IMM this week at Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories

jackie ^_^

Michelle Greathouse said...

B,

The cover is dark. :) I had not heard of it either until I saw it listed on paperbackswap. Thought I'd give it a try.

Jackie,

I hope it's a good one. Every now and then I like to step out of my PNR box. LOL

Thanks for stopping by ladies.

M