Thursday, June 30, 2011

June R.A.K Wrap-Up

The R.A.K program is brought to us by Book Soulmates.  :)

The month of June was a great reading month for me.  I participated in R.A.K once again and sent out several books.  

To Sara @ Sara's Urban Fantasy Blog
Strange Neighbors - Ashlyn Chase
The Legend of Michael - Lisa Renee Jones
To Tempt the Wolf, Heart of the Highland Wolf & Destiny of the Wolf - Terry Spear


To Grace @ Livre De Amour
Demon's Prefer Blondes - Sidney Ayers


To Jessica @ Forever To Nowhere
Wicked - Gregory Maguire


To Theresa @ Fade Into Fantasy
The Vampire Shrink - Linda Hilburn
Dark Harvest - Linda Hilburn


I also received several books:


From Jessica @ Forever Into Nowhere
Steelflower - Lilith Saintcrow


From Sara @ Sara's Urban Fantasy Blog
99 Coffins, Vampire Zero, 23 Hours & 13 Bullets - David Wellington


From Ruby @ Ruby's Reads
Gone - Michael Grant
Memento Nora - Angie Smibert

I want to thank everyone who participated in this months R.A.K.  I'd also like to say a huge thank you to everyone who sent books my way.  I am excited to read each one of them.  :)

I am looking forward to participating in July.  :) 

4 comments:

Harpreet Singh said...

That's so sweet of you to send that many books out! Also, it's really generous of everyone else to send books your way! I really am looking forward to the July R.A.K. as it will be my very first!

Happy Reading!

~Harpreet
xoxo

http://bookdforteens6212.blogspot.com/

Tynga said...

You haven't received mine yet? Darn =(

Michelle Greathouse said...

Harpreet,

Thank you. :) I will be sure to check out your wish list.

Tynga,

Not yet - but I'm sure it will be here soon. I'll let you know when it arrives - I can't wait. :)

M

Tyraa said...

Wow you had a great month! Heaps of cool books :)