Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Review Re-Cap


I can not believe another month as come and gone.  :)  Half the year is behind us.  I had an amazing reading month.  Here is a re-cap:


5 Stars
 
Green-Eyed Envy - Kasey Mackenzie
Apocalypse of the Dead - Joe McKinney
Immortal Danger - Cynthia Eden
The Darkest Secret - Gena Showalter
Hunt the Moon - Karen Chance
Nightshade - Andrea Cremer

4 Stars

 
What A Goddess Wants - Stephanie Julian
Cover Me - Catherine Mann
Dead Reckoning - Charlaine Harris
Trace of Fever - Lori Foster
As Lie the Dead - Kelly Meding
Firespell - Chloe Neill
Forgotten - Cat Patrick

3 Stars

 
Touch If You Dare - Stephanie Rowe
Aftertime - Sophie Littlefield
Lover Unleashed - J R Ward
Delirium - Lauren Oliver


How was your reading month? 

3 comments:

Anna said...

You go girl! You read more then me. I had a little bit of a blah month though.

Michelle Greathouse said...

Anna,

You know my goal every year is to break 200. LOL I haven't yet - but I'm working really hard this year. :)

I have those blah moments too. Nothing seems any good - I hate when that happens.

M

Anna said...

I surpassed 300 last year, but I don't think that will happen this year so I have my goal set as 200 too. :)