Monday, January 23, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.  This is a chance to showcase what you read in the last week, what you are reading now, and what you plan to read for the upcoming week. 




Books Read Last Week: 


Deliver Me From Darkness - Tes Hilaire
The Night is Mine - M L Buchman
A Brush of Darkness - Allison Pang
Ascension - Sable Grace


Current Read:


Stud - Cheryl Brooks


Upcoming Reads:


I've read my review books for February - so I don't have any books that require reading this week.  I'm not a planner, I usually just stand in front of the tbr bookcase and wait for something to grab my attention. 

2 comments:

Marce said...

How great that your on schedule with review requests, I love reading to my mood, those are usually the best reads.

Estella said...

I am reading Lovers Leap by
Emily March.