Monday, March 19, 2012

It's Monday...What Are You Reading?

It's Monday... What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.  This is a chance to showcase what you read in the last week, what you are reading now, and what you plan to read for the upcoming week.   

Books Read Last Week:
The Darkest Seduction - Gena Showalter
A Perfect Storm - Lori Foster
Shadow's Flame - Dianne Sylvan
Love in the Time of Dragons - Katie MacAlister
The Thirteenth Sacrifice - Debbie Viguie


Current Read:
Black Dawn - Rachel Caine

4 comments:

The_Book_Queen said...

Oh, I can't wait to read Black Dawn--I'm suppose to be reviewing it for NOR soon, so hopefully it shows up in my mailbox this week. :)

Enjoy!
TBQ
TBQ's Book Palace

Rain Maiden said...

I just finished The Presidents Vampire by Chrisopher Farnsworth and will start The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda today. I hope to squeeze in one more book this week too.

The Brunette Librarian said...

What did you think about the Gena Showalter book? I picked it up at my local bookstore this week and haven't started it yet. I have good intentions though :)

The Brunette Librarian's It's Monday! Post

Mary Kirkland said...

The last book I read was The Darkest Seduction by gena Showalter and I loved it. I've loved this whole series.