Friday, August 21, 2009

Book Cover & Promo: Blaze of Memory


This is the 7th book in the Psy/Changeling series by Nalini Singh.

Book Blurb:

Dev Santos discovers her unconscious and battered, with no memory of who she is. All she knows is that she’s dangerous. Charged with protecting his people’s most vulnerable secrets, Dev is duty-bound to eliminate all threats. It’s a task he’s never hesitated to complete…until he finds himself drawn to a woman who might yet prove the enemy’s most insidious weapon.

Stripped of her memories by a shadowy oppressor, and programmed to carry out cold-blooded murder, Katya Haas is fighting desperately for her sanity itself. Her only hope is Dev. But how can she expect to gain the trust of a man who could very well be her next target? For in this game, one must die…

Due out November 3, 2009

*I don't think this cover is as sexy as the others. LOL

M

5 comments:

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Gah! I'm only on book 3 - I need to pick up the pace!!

Anna said...

I love this series. But I agree with you on the cover.

Mandi said...

LOVE this series, absolutely one of my favorites (don't love the covers...I always think 1985)

VampFanGirl said...

I love this series but this cover looks like something from Miami Vice. Yuck!

;) VFG

Amy C said...

I agree. I'm not fond of this cover either. It's the gun I think!